This summer’s lineup boasts visiting country stars, new live entertainment options, family-friendly events, classes, attractions, and more.
PIGEON FORGE, Tennessee (May 23, 2023) – Summer is heating up, and so are Pigeon Forge’s seasonal offerings for visitors and residents.
Annual traditions like Pigeon Forge’s Patriot Festival and Dollywood’s Summer Celebration, combine with new product to make for an unforgettable summer of memories in Pigeon Forge.
See a sampling of what’s to come this summer below. All performances subject to change and/or cancellation. Admission fees and reservations apply for some. Please contact individual businesses/events for more information.
- Sara Evans headlines Pigeon Forge’s free Patriot Festival on July 4– festival begins at 4 p.m. and Evans performs at 8:30 p.m. prior to a fireworks display
- The Island in Pigeon Forge’s Ole Smoky Moonshine Stage – Daily live music at Ole Smoky’s Pigeon Forge location, The Barn at The Island. Click here for lineup/times.
- Country Tonite Theatre’s Celebrity Concert Series – Diamond Rio on June 23, Randy Travis on July 21, and The Oak Ridge Boys on Aug. 25
- The Listening Room – multiple performances each week through the summer. Click here for lineup/times.
- Array – New variety show at the Mountain of Entertainment Theater (2135 Parkway)
- Dollywood’s Rock the Smokies – Annual Christian music festival Aug. 19
Events, Exhibits and Classes
- A Smoky Mountain Quiltfest – Annual quilting event is June 5-8 and offers a free exhibit along with classes and sessions with registration.
- Tennessee Fishing Week – All Tennesseans are invited to go fishing with no license required June 10-18. Learn more at org
- Legends of Tennessee Autograph Session – June 11 at The Island in Pigeon
Forge 6-8 p.m.
- Colyer House Creations & Candle Making – offers candle-making classes and a pot-your-own plant experience (fees apply). Located at The Mountain Mile Tower & Shops. Click here to book a class.
- Dollywood’s Summer Celebration – June 17 to Aug. 6
- TITANIC Museum Attraction’s Year of the Child – through Dec. 31, 2023
- Tennessee Tax Free Weekend – July 28-30
- Celebrate Freedom – discounts for veterans, current military personnel, police officers, firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians at select Pigeon Forge businesses Aug. 1-31. Visit com for a list of businesses.
Additional information about these and all other Pigeon Forge events and businesses is available at , visit MyPigeonForge.com or by calling 800-251-9100.
About Pigeon Forge: Pigeon Forge is in East Tennessee, approximately 35 miles from Knoxville and McGhee-Tyson Airport. Two-thirds of the nation’s population east of the Mississippi River lives within a day’s drive, making it an easily accessible family vacation destination. The city’s neighbor is Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most-visited national park in the U.S. It also is home to Dolly Parton’s Dollywood theme park, Tennessee’s most-visited ticketed attraction. More information about all aspects of Pigeon Forge are available at MyPigeonForge.com or toll-free at 1-800-251-9100.